Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Travel to Guatemala aka Day 1

Our travel day started at 2:30 in the morning. We had to be at the airport by 3:30 so that is what time we had to get up. I didn't take any pictures until we were on our way from Atlanta to Guatemala.

We had a fairly good flight to Guatemala. Kendall and I sat together the second flight. We watched a movie called "Minor Details". It is a very clean mystery movie!



Anna and Uncle Todd


"Little Em" 

The view from the airplane...


either a mountain or a volcano...I don't remember. 


Upon arriving in Guatemala, we went through........



And then boarded the "Chicken Bus".

For a minute, I thought I was a Partridge. 



My Dad, helping with the luggage.




After riding for about an hour or so we stopped at this place! It has a beautiful view of the mountains but they were covered up by clouds.

Photo shoot time! :)

My Brother...


The S Family Boys! 

The whole group! (25 people)



We arrived at the hotel, unpacked our stuff, then drove to supper and went to bed!



*I will look for more pictures and add them later! 

No comments: