Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 0 :: Travel to Hawaii

I packed up my belongings and headed to the bayou on Wednesday (8/10/11). Once I got there, I spent the night at Grandma's and then boarded a plane bound for Houston.



We ended up being delayed half an hour which gave me time to grab dinner at my home away from home. (aka Starbucks) A few disney shows later, we arrived in Phoenix at midnight fifteen. :)

Needless to say, I was ready to S-L-E-E-P. I should have seen it coming...or my future self could have told me NOT to even bother going to sleep. Well, after tossing and turning for an hour, I finally fell asleep. But, Grandma bumped into the wall rather loudly which jolted me awake! :p Yeah, not fun. I ended up laying there in the bed playing with my phone until it was time for breakfast. Looking back I should have taken the time to journal, pray, and prepare for the trip ahead but, alas, that did not happen. *sigh*  Anyway, after eating a quick breakfast, we headed to the airport and boarded our flight to Hawaii. :)


 Guess what color Hawaiian Airlines was....?  ;) 


If I ever travel to Hawaii again, I am flying Hawaiian Airlines. They are extremely helpful and feed you like crazy!! Seriously. I would fly them all. the. time.!! ;) 


Best.Airplane.Food.Ever. 



Me, extremely tired *sigh* after 36 hours of travel on 8 hours of sleep. 


On our way to the hotel....


More pretty pictures to come! :) 

No comments: