Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Running in the Rain....

(*Warning: Picture Heavy Post!)

Although, I am sure some of us sang! :)

On Monday, our cross country team headed South to run at a Country Club in the middle of nowhere. Literally. 


Then, we went for a warm up/lets-see-what-it-looks-like walk.



After that, the jr. high girls were up first!

And we're off! 




The jr. high boys....






I love this face...haha





The sr. high girls...









and the sr. high boys...










After the race, we all gathered in the gym to eat and receive awards...

Jason with the bronze medal...



Ruthie, our gold medalist.


Checking out their medals....

The jr. high girls - 2nd in state!

The jr. high boys team - 1st in the state!


The sr. high girls team - 2nd in the state!

The sr. high boys team - 1st in the state!


The whole team!



Although, I ended up getting sick the next day, I still had fun!  :(