Honestly, I don't know what to write. I sit here trying to decide if I am a bad blogger or an overloaded individual. To be truthful, I have been and will continue to be extremely busy over the next few weeks. So, here is just a list of things that have happened.
- We had professional pictures made. I have a link to the post here.
- I got new glasses. Will post picture later.
- Secret Church came and went, along with 18 college kids. Post here.
- LSU had a great victory on saturday. GEAUX TIGERS!!!
- I have mostly A's on my report card! yay! :)
- Ladybugs are invading my room. nay!
- I can run 3 miles in 37 minutes!!
- I can drive......with an adult in the car.
- My new favorite music is the renditions done by Glee. And Taylor Swifts new album; "Speak Now"
- As of tomorrow, somebody from India will be staying with us until March 2011. More on that later.
- I am now a coffee lover thanks to Star*bucks! Peppermint/Toffee Mocha, the best....so far! :)
- Our basement is getting redone. Look for a post on Alabama Hoosiers sometime this weekend.
- I still some ideas about to do for this. Please, Please, Please Comment!!
- Excited about two other events happening next week. Stay Tuned!!
Well, off to bed. Busy day ahead!
(Photos courtesy of weheartit.com)