Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stream of Conciseness



Honestly, I don't know what to write. I sit here trying to decide if I am a bad blogger or an overloaded individual.  To be truthful, I have been and will continue to be extremely busy over the next few weeks. So, here is just a list of things that have happened.


  • We had professional pictures made. I have a link to the post here
  • I got new glasses. Will post picture later. 
  • Secret Church came and went, along with 18 college kids. Post here
  • LSU had a great victory on saturday. GEAUX TIGERS!!! 
  • I have mostly A's on my report card! yay! :)
  • Ladybugs are invading my room. nay! 
  • I can run 3 miles in 37 minutes!! 
  • I can drive......with an adult in the car.
  • My new favorite music is the renditions done by Glee. And Taylor Swifts new album; "Speak Now"
  • As of tomorrow, somebody from India will be staying with us until March 2011. More on that later. 
  • I am now a coffee lover thanks to Star*bucks! Peppermint/Toffee Mocha, the best....so far! :)
  • Our basement is getting redone. Look for a post on Alabama Hoosiers sometime this weekend. 
  • I still some ideas about to do for this. Please, Please, Please Comment!! 
  • Excited about two other events happening next week. Stay Tuned!! 
Well, off to bed. Busy day ahead! 






(Photos courtesy of weheartit.com)

No comments: