Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have an Anniversary....



yep....two years old. I can't believe it. It seems like yesterday....I was just starting out and didn't know a thing but now I do. Thanks to you.  :) 



Okay, now for the main reason I am writing this post.

I need your help. I can't decide what I should do for my two year blogaversary. So, that is where you come into play....should I?

  • have a giveaway
  • total the top ten post of the two years
  • write 200 random things about me
  • have a photography contest
Thinking....

(side note: does this look creepy to y'all??) 

Those are just some of my ideas.......and please comment and tell me some of your ideas and/or tell me your own suggestions....

Thanks!


Here are just some fall-y goodness pictures!! Welcome cool weather!! YAY!!! 







oh and here is a radical pumpkin: http://plixi.com/p/52305163

Happy Fall, y'all!! 




(photos, except last one, from weheartit.com)

1 comment:

Debra said...

Photography contest:)!