Friday, October 1, 2010

Its just been one of those days.....




Its one of those days where I cling to the verse in Lamentations. (I should have it memorized by now. )

Lamentations 3:22-26
"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." 

I like this verse. 

A lot of times, I don't wait for the LORD, I take matters into my own hands. I don't use the Fruits of the Spirit in my daily life. I don't cling to the promise of Him being faithful during those times. (I still know he is faithful but, sometimes, I just get so consumed in what I am doing, to remember it.) 

Hopefully, as the clock strikes noon, I should turn into a selfless, bearing the Fruits of the Spirit, young lady. 

Happy October everybody! 


*This is just to journal my thoughts so if it doesn't make sense you will know why.*


(photos courtesy of wehearit.com)

No comments: