Saturday, January 15, 2011

#CantThinkOfATitle



My Mom and I had a wonderful three days in Colorado at the Set Apart Girl Conference hosted by Eric and Leslie Ludy! I met some awesome girls, (most of them in their 20s), spent time with my mom, and learned about what it means to be a set-apart girl!!

Here are some pictures I took of the campus and the girls.






Eric and Leslie introduced us to their kids on the last night!

Hudson

Harper

Kip

Avy
Are they not adorable??


We woke up Sunday to a fresh batch of snow on the ground!
It was sooo pretty!!



Its snowing!! lol

The "girls" with Eric and Leslie...



I will share more later once I compile it all! :)

Anyway, to explain the title of the post, I might as well tell you that we survived the lock-in of '11. aka THE BLIZZARD THAT SHUT DOWN ATLANTA ––– COMPLETELY.

yeah. not fun.

Coming back home from the conference, mom and I got STUCK in Atlanta. My Mom recaps the story here.

Needless to say, we are just getting back into life around here. Hopefully, I can post in the next couple of weeks of what I learned while I was there! :)

Happy Weekend Y'all!

No comments: