Friday, January 28, 2011

Too Busy To Blog....



I just love these!! Do YOU?? 



Life has been incredibly busy as of late. We have had construction crews in and out of our house, numerous "travelers", and commitments that have kept us busy! (i.e. homeschool co-op, church.) I haven't even taken pictures since I went to Colorado!! Pretty sad, right?

Well, don't worry I will be back blogging here soon! I just need to take more pictures and decide what to write about!

So, I am asking YOU, dear reader, what YOU would like to see on my blog. Do YOU want more giveaways? Book/Movie Reviews? Do YOU want to learn about homeschooling? Do YOU want more pictures? Do YOU want to see me write about what I am learning in the Word? 

Its an open forum. YOU can decide! 

All YOU have to do is leave a comment telling me what YOU would like to see on this blog! Its that easy. 
:) 

I look forward to hearing YOUR answers!! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see a blog post about movie reviews. What's your favorite movie right now and why? What movie do you hate and why? Things like that, you make up the rest though. I love reading your blog!