Monday, March 16, 2009

Stone Mt.

I decided to post about our trips that we went on last year (2008) or the year before (2007) on my blog. I really would like a blook. My bloggy friend Rachel has 2. So, I thought I start out by doing a post about the trip we took to Stone Mountain last year about this time. I loved going and can't wait to go again! Without further ado here it is.........
Stone Mountain itself
My Brother on Stone Mt.

Inside the horses mouth


(Sorry that my brother's eyes were closed!)

Apparently they do not want anyone sitting on it!


On top of Stone Mountain
It was really windy!

P.S. I know we have some more pictures, but I can't seem to find them right now. When I do I will post them.

2 comments:

Tia said...

heyyyy
I just have question about your poll. Whats the difference in your eyes between dating and courting?
Aren't they just words used to describe a relationship between a guy and a girl?
Lol, we had a whole huge discussion on this at my youth group and I still don't get it. haha figures.

Giann said...

The best way to explain it is to click on the button below the poll.