Monday, July 19, 2010

Update on CEF!!! (with pictures!)

Wow. As I type this there is only one more week left of CEF: Summer 2010. Next Friday, I will say goodbye to the drivers, the CEFer's, and the kids we taught until next year! :(

Anyway, I just wanted to give you an update and show you some pictures of my work!



Ruth leading devotions for the day.



Susie teaching the "Word Up" for the day! 
"God Hears! God Answers!"

Playing a game for the memory verse.
Jeremiah 33:3 "Call unto me and I will answer thee
 and show thee great and mighty things
which thou knowest not."
Me teaching about Peter's escape from prison.


Here are some more pictures from the next week!

This is my team in a "Y".
Joseph sitting with the kids. 
Lainey teaching the Bible Lesson.

Joseph teaching the Mission Story! 



Looking for four volunteers for the review game. 


Making sure the kids have a big bubble in their mouth. 



The other club in the same "Y".

Taylor teaching the memory verse.



Mary Esther teaching missions. 


Felipe teaching in a club @ a church.  
Word Up: "Obey God! "

I Loved that week of CEF!! Actually, I love EVERY week of it!

Anyway, I had all the CEF girls, minus 2, spend the night at my house for my birthday.
(the other two girls couldn't make it. :( )

L to R: Becky, Mary Esther, Molly, Me, Lainey, and Ruth.

I had alot of fun with these girls! Thanks for coming y'all!



* Please stay tuned for a post about my last week of CEF! 

No comments: