Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Day.

Met a daycare worker today........told me her story......victim of domestic violence....single mom........3 kids.......struggling to make a living........relying on God to supply all her needs.......

*God, help me minister to this worker. I pray that you will give her guidance in her life. Father, use me in such a way that only you get the glory, Father! Thank you for allowing our paths to cross.*

Counseled a girl today.........lives in my neighborhood.........confused about some things.........catholic background.........thought purgatory was the way God made for us to be forgiven of our sin..........told her the truth..........she accepted it........she is now God's child.......

*Father, I come before you know on behalf of the girl who I counseled today. I pray that you would give her wisdom. Keep her safe from lies. Give her discernment. Show her the truth. Father, use me in a such a way that only you get the glory, God!*


'Nuff said. 

No comments: