Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Live Blogging: My Thoughts On Life Right Now.....

I am sitting here, thinking about how CHRISTmas is only 3 days away! Thinking about the reason we celebrate CHRISTmas. Its not about the gifts, the decorations, or spending time with your family but, about celebrating JESUS. The One who came to earth as a tiny baby, who grew up to give His life so we might live. Thats what CHRISTmas is really all about.

Nothing else.
Zero.
Zipo.
Nada.

 I wonder how people celebrate CHRISTmas without JESUS at the center, how they go through life trying to be "good" and "happy". How do you celebrate CHRISTmas without JESUS?!?! Please tell me, if you know.

I have friends that will be moving soon.....*sniff,*sniff* I have grown so close to that family over the past (almost) year. Okay....that was sorta random.

Well, I just realized that I have company coming over in less than an hour so I have to finish getting ready!
Bye!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great thoughts! I hope you have an awesome Christmas!!

And I don't like it at all when friends move away - it stinks!