Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lucky Sharpies

*yeah, yeah, I know I'm late but, bear with me. 
Enjoy these pictures and what commentary I have. :)*


Using Shar*pies instead of spoons made for an interesting game....





Today's Track was on 'How to Teach the Saved Child'. This is also the day where Sean did not get lucky using his math/portion skills, despite serving Lucky Charms. 




Trying to make the class entertaining.....
"smooooooooothly....."





Oh, poor Sarah....She got hurt and this was the warning we were given...




"Tell others about Jesus!"



Uncle Doug teaching Hebrews 7:25....


Aunt Debbie leading in the verse song along with Joseph, Pete, and Andrew...











That is all....be back later! :) 

1 comment:

Sean Miller said...

It was pretty much an epic fail on my part with them Lucky Charms....needed to think through that one better....or just buy two boxes!