Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Organic Burger

I know, I know. With all the rage about my burger on Facebook, I thought I would explain things a little bit.


1. It was my birthday.
2. I LOVE organic food.
3. This is where I wanted to go.


And just so you know, this is how it is listed on the menu.....



Yeah, despite what I described it as, it was AMAZING!! My Mom put it this way, "Best Burger in Town." and it was. Highly suggest y'all try flip burger for your next craving of that delicious beef sandwich. 

Here it is in all its glory....



And the fries....Uh.mazing. 

L2R: Sweet potato tots, regular fries, and zucchini fries.


You know what else was amazing? 

The View. 


Presents!! 


(The shirt says "Stop Global Gendercide" )
find out more here


Dessert=FroYo! 


All in all, it was a good day.


On being 17.....

I think something is around the corner, I'm just not sure what. The future lies in God's Hands, I can only trust Him to direct my paths. 

So, here's to being 17!


P.S. More on my driving test later! :) 

2 comments:

Mary(: said...

Ohhhh Happpppinesss!!!

Rachel said...

Looks like a lovely birthday!! Happy Birthday, again!!