Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bullet Points.

My mind is in overload and so, I feel like making a list using bullet points. Here goes something.....



  • I have so much stuff to do before I leave for a 10-day vacay with my grandma. I'm not even halfway down my list. I blame it on Di*rect T*V....yeah..
  • All my classes start the week I'm gone which means I have to be one step ahead of everybody in all my classes. 
  • I also have to finish chemistry before I leave......(*shakes head* not happening) 
  • I can drive legally.....but, thats beside the point. Just thought I'd tell you that.... ;) 
  • I have a boatload of pictures that I still have to edit and draft posts to put on my blog. (aka my online journal)
  • My new favorite series is Anne Of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. Now, I want to watch the movies. 
  • Some of my friends are starting college next week. 
  • I have exactly two more years until that happens to me. 
  • Did you know that bananas and ice-cream are an excellent combination? Ask me how I know.... :) (inspiration here.) 
  • One of my favorite photographers did an awesome shoot with this wonderful family. go check her and them out here.
  • Also, I didn't forget about the giveaway. Sean, you will get something special from Hawaii! Of course, I could extend the giveaway but, nah! This just proves who actually reads my blog.  =o 
  • Idk what else to write so, I'm done now. :) 

1 comment:

Rachel @ Grasping for Objectivity said...

Congratulations on driving!! Don't worry - you'll get it all done!