Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Trip to Guatemala Day 5 and 6 Part one

Days 5 & 6 were the same as Day 4. Here are some pictures from those days!




We filled 75 gift bags with various items such as lotion, shampoo, and conditioner for the ladies.






Then the kids arrived.


I taught the bible lesson via translator.




Then it started to rain so we moved in here.

Crafts.......





There is something special about these girls......I will tell you later.





Back at the construction site.........



Things were going smoothly!







Meanwhile back at the church........


We continued to keep the children occupied. Actually our team members who needed a break.





Then some of the kids started staring at this...........

Yes. I rode on a motorcycle in Guatemala! It was fun!


My friend Anna rode also!


I post part 2 in the near future! Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Hi Giann! I ejoyed your post!
The children look so sweet...
McKenzie