Sunday, February 6, 2011

Movie Monday: Valentine's Day Special

Hello All!! I hope you are having a wonderful start to the week! According to this post, I am supposed to be telling y'all some of my favorite things for Valentines Day. So, here I am. :) 



I, personally, LOVE this movie. See for yourself. :) 



You can find Plugged In's review of the movie here.


Plugged In mentions a thing or two that I did not see or hear in the movie. (ex. The lady in the movie says "make love" instead of outright saying it like Plugged In portrays it.) Also, I think boys could careless about the movie. Its definitely a girls night out movie. :)


I would like to say that I would NEVER review/advertise a movie that is against my beliefs.


Basically, Sophie travels to Italy with her fiance and finds a letter on a wall in a courtyard from 1957. This courtyard is where women of all ages go to write letters for help for their love life to Juliet of "Romeo and Juliet". 




She then finds a network of Juliet Secretaries writing letters back to the women who left them. And so, she joins them and responds to the letter. Thus, begins a journey of adventure and love.

Its a cute story and I hope you will enjoy watching it! 

And maybe one day, you will find your Romeo! :)


Have a Fun and Happy Monday Y'all!! 

1 comment:

Mary said...

AAHHHH that's the best movie since movie's were invented!