Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine(s)






*dreamy sigh*

Its that day where you celebrate love.

Love of all kinds.

 This kind

That kind.

And you sing songs about

This Love

That Love.


To me, Valentines is not about spending a superfluous amount on gifts or candy its about spending the day with the people you love.

And that's just what I did.


Welcome to my world.




You see that little guy?? 

That's my Valentine. 

:) 

And the rest of them! 


I had the privilege of kidsitting them on Valentines Day. 

We had bleeding hearts. (heart-shaped pasta and sauce)

All gone! 


We had a scavenger hunt.



And we made Mom a card. 


It was wonderful! 

Magically, I got the youngest one to go to sleep in his own bed. Yeah, I'm a Miracle Worker! :) 

1 comment:

CJ said...

It looks like a fun time for everyone. Good idea to make valentines special ! I love the background on your page - so cute !