Saturday, June 12, 2010

I made it!

Well, the first week of CEF is done and I am sad! :( This is just the start of it though! Sorry I dont have any pictures to share with y'all. Unfortunately, lugging an extra bag around is not something I want to be doing! haha :)

My team had me + 2 other people - Anderson and Becky. Me and Anderson combined with two other people (Mary Esther and Taylor) as Becky and Josh (Mary Esther's and Taylor's teammate) had to stay behind to do some more training which they had missed. Whew! that was long!) Okay, now that I totally confused you....

 Our first club we had about 8 or 9 kids show up everyday and none of them came to Christ but I am sure we planted a seed! I enjoyed this one as the kids (mostly girls) were enthusiastic!!

Our second club, we had about 14 kids but they were very quiet. In that club, we had a couple of kids come back for assurance.

Overall, I think, we had a great start to the summer! I look forward to many more weeks with kids and how God will use me! Hopefully, I will be able to bring my camera to take some pictures!


*By the way, home clubs normally have already saved kids or church goers.

Be back next week or in a couple weeks for another update! :)

Thanks!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Giann, I was going to post a comment last night, but my computer went a little crazy. So I'm back today and excited to read about your first week of Bible clubs! I am praying for you & your team and for the children who come to the clubs! Praising God for a good first week! And asking for another! "How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, 'Your God reigns!'" (Isaiah 62:7)