Sunday, June 6, 2010

.Quietness.

Oftentimes, I believe, we get too caught up in the daily life to listen to what God is saying to us. I think, sometimes, we rush through our Bible reading and prayer to (need I say it) "check of the box".

 *gasp*

Do I need to say more?

yes.

If we take time to pray, read the Bible, spend time with God, then we will be able to live our day to the fullest. Take time right now to do just that. Maybe, God, (if your quiet enough), will speak to you.

btw, Josh over @ While I am Waiting,
has a blog post worth reading about being quiet.
Click here.


*Thanks y'all for being faithful readers/commenters/followers!! I have been absent due to a number of reasons. Please bear with me as I catch up on blogging! Thanks and have a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

Abigail and Lydia said...

That is very true... thanks for the reminder!

Have a blessed day,
Lydia