Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tradition Breaking Has To Happen Sometime...

uh-oh.


We went to our annual Christmas Eve service at our church, (which was, as always, very good!), and then came back home to exchange gifts with each other. 

The night has just begun...
 

These are from pajama gram and very pretty!! 


Opening the package with anticipation of.... 


 But, that was short lived when my hips refused to let me wear them. :( 

And so, for the first time in the 20+ years of the tradition, I was the first person who couldn't wake up on Christmas morning wearing their new pajamas. 


Anyway, my dad got new gloves and a scarf...

Mom received a much needed pizza cutter and a new Michael W. Smith CD. 

And for Jason, an i*Tunes gift card. 


Jojo came in after being brainwashed with Alabama nonsense at a friends house for Christmas Eve dinner and opened his gift. 

And, Rachel, here is the matching pajama picture for you...




Stay tuned for Christmas Day! 

{Disclaimer: I was not in anyway compensated to write this post about Pajama Gram. My family just enjoys their pj's. }

1 comment:

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Looks like fun!!!
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas my friend.