Thursday, March 24, 2011

100 Random Facts About Me - Part 1

When you blog and get to a 100 posts, the tradition is to blog 100 random facts about yourself. Well, I missed that so I'm going to do it on my 250th post. Here goes nothing..... :) (by the way, these are in no particular order....)


  1. I do not like $p!d3rs!!! 
  2. Left-handed people are the best! ;) 
  3. I LOVE weddings! (Who doesn't?)
  4. My least favorite subject in school is writing and reading required fiction. 
  5. I am neither a country girl nor a city girl. I prefer suburbia.
  6. I love dissections we have to do for science. 
  7. My first dissection was a cow's eye ball. Amazing! 
  8. I have never seen a PG-13 or R rated movie. Although, I'm pretty sure "The Last Of The Mohicans" was rated just that. 
  9. I'm more of the romantic comedy type. :) 
  10. I do not like to leave people out.
  11. I hate it when people act like they like me. Just tell me you don't like me and it'll save a bunch of heartache. 
  12. I plan on having a lot of kids, like the Duggars but, not all from me. :) 
  13. I LOVE the snow!! 
  14. I've been homeschooled since 1st grade. 
  15. I use the word "y'all" more than I need to. 
  16. I love homeschooling and wouldn't trade it for anything.
  17. My current favorite Disney show is Good Luck Charlie.
  18. My all time favorite, though, is The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody
  19. I also like The Brady Bunch and Hogan's Heroes. 
  20. My favorite Nickelodeon show is a cross between iCarly and Big Time Rush. 
  21. I love photography. 
  22. I love coffee now thanks to Starbucks. 
  23. My favorite drink is the White Chocolate Mocha. 
  24. I have not had a boyfriend. 
  25. I plan on attending college somewhere. 
Stay Tuned for Part 2! :) 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Nice list :) I'm a suburban girl too!